“Excellent food and friendly staff”
Review of Granite City

Granite City
Ranked #18 of 198 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in University Park Mall in Mishawaka, Indiana
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to eat while your husband keeps up with sports. Food was wonderful with staff was great. Not too loud and not a crowded feel to the place (although it was busy).

Visited August 2014

Tecumseh, Michigan
“Pleasant”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Granite City was close to where I stayed at the Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn. The hotel desk clerk herd my say I wanted a nice salad and gave me directions. I was very happy with the food and service.

Salads

Visited July 2014
Aurora, Illinois
“Good choice for a large group”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our family reunion had a dinner together here on July 4th. We had excellent, attentive service, perhaps due to the restaurant not being super busy on this summer holiday. I thought the menu was excellent-- something for everyone from kids to senior citizens. We really enjoyed the desserts which were baked to order and very generous portions.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went here for dinner , the menu was great. Good varity for adults and kids, the food was great and the staff was very nice.

Visited July 2014
South Bend, Indiana
“Not what I expected.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I took my mother here for lunch. The server didn't know much about beer, just what was written on the cards that were already on the table. Their "brewery" is just holding tanks for the beer, they don't actually make it there. The food was okay but the quality wasn't what we paid for.

1 Thank ImmaLittleBit