“Good Food and Beer”
Review of Granite City

Granite City
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 202 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in University Park Mall in Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been a mug club member since the local Granite City location opened a few years ago and go there often for dinner and a drink. I like the decor and atmosphere, but I really like the two pull beer. It's one of my favorites. My wife and I ate Mother's Day Brunch there and it was very good and reasonably priced.

It's one of our favorite local places to eat.

There are newer reviews for Granite City

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stopped by on Tuesday around 3 PM and were seated right way. Immediately Carlos came by and introduced himself as our sever and we ordered to local brews. The beer was very good and reasonable priced. We had the vodka mussels which were amazing - they were fresh and hot and came with garlic bread for 11 dollars. We also ordered a flat bread pizza with prosciutto that my wife and I thought was amazing for 12 dollars. Beers were like 7 dollars and were spectacular. A great experience and I will return.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We arrived around 9pm and there were only a handful of people in the restaurant. Our table of five waited 45 minutes for our drinks after ordering and then only three of us got our drinks. My husband went up to the bar to get his. The food was very good, but the service was terrible.

1  Thank bernicky24
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place has a great beer and food menu. To start get the beer sampler. It is fun and allows you try a variety of beers at a reasonable price. Next the food menu is great and with a nice variety if options. The shrimp tacos are great as well as their soups. Service is great and very responsive.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went there several times, service are good, and people are always helpful food are fresh, Cajun shrimp is the best!