“Excellent Dinner”

Corndance Tavern
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010 Corndance Tavern presents classic tastes of the Midwest with metropolitan sophistication. Our highly trained staff strive to provide a truly memorable dining experience; professional service, fresh local food presented in a dynamic fashion, and the perfect beverage make your Corndance experience one to remember! Our steaks are dry aged and cut in-house, using midwestern beef fed on grain and grass with no steroids or hormones. We buy produce from local farms, including year-round indoor farming operations in southern Michigan. Our seafood comes straight from the Great Lakes, and what we cannot get locally, we get flown in from around the United States every day. Our wine list is composed of new-world wines from the Americas. You will not find microwaves and frozen food at Corndance--just fresh, local food, inspired by the seasons.
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner and had a fantastic experience. Our server was very personable and provided great service.

My wife had salmon and I had the ham hock. Good portions and food was outstanding.

We will definitely return. I would definitely recommend the Corndance Tavern

Reviewed July 15, 2016

They serve delicious food but especially the spicy lobster and shrimp rigatoni. Oh me, wonderful if you like spicy food. May be the best dish I ever tasted in a restaurant.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for anniversary. 1st timers at Corndance. Had the 50 day aged tbone.. It's was delicious. Wife had short ribs.. A lil pricey but well worth the visit. Several flavors we've never tasted. Menu changes frequently... Go

Reviewed July 1, 2016

We last ate in the bar area from the same menu as the dining area. Outstanding food and service. Superb fish, great steak. We've eaten here many times and always had an excellent experience. Very good wine list. Best restaurant in this area.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I used to be a big fan and often brought out of town guests here but my last two dinners were average at best and service was adequate at most.
Fatty, chewy steaks at premium prices and servers who either messed up the order or assumed everything was great left a bad taste in my mouth.
Their sister Evil Czech establishment has better food at better prices.
Time for me to find a new "go to" place.