“Great place to eat”

Corndance Tavern
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010 Corndance Tavern presents classic tastes of the Midwest with metropolitan sophistication. Our highly trained staff strive to provide a truly memorable dining experience; professional service, fresh local food presented in a dynamic fashion, and the perfect beverage make your Corndance experience one to remember! Our steaks are dry aged and cut in-house, using midwestern beef fed on grain and grass with no steroids or hormones. We buy produce from local farms, including year-round indoor farming operations in southern Michigan. Our seafood comes straight from the Great Lakes, and what we cannot get locally, we get flown in from around the United States every day. Our wine list is composed of new-world wines from the Americas. You will not find microwaves and frozen food at Corndance--just fresh, local food, inspired by the seasons.
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for anniversary. 1st timers at Corndance. Had the 50 day aged tbone.. It's was delicious. Wife had short ribs.. A lil pricey but well worth the visit. Several flavors we've never tasted. Menu changes frequently... Go

Reviewed July 1, 2016

We last ate in the bar area from the same menu as the dining area. Outstanding food and service. Superb fish, great steak. We've eaten here many times and always had an excellent experience. Very good wine list. Best restaurant in this area.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I used to be a big fan and often brought out of town guests here but my last two dinners were average at best and service was adequate at most.
Fatty, chewy steaks at premium prices and servers who either messed up the order or assumed everything was great left a bad taste in my mouth.
Their sister Evil Czech establishment has better food at better prices.
Time for me to find a new "go to" place.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I had excellent service at the bar from Katie when I went for an after work drink and nosh. The drink service was great, and the recommended Corpse Reviver no. 2 gin drink was out of this world. I loved the burger with its bacony-goodness. Give it a whirl.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Great place to celebrate Father's Day or any special occasion. Service started out strong but became spotty once we placed our orders. Our reservation was for 5:30 and we didn't received out main entrees till 6:40. Not sure what happened but the food was worth the wait. I ordered the Peruvian Ham Hock not realizing the size it was. It's a huge piece of meat on a bracket. Delicious but cumbersome to eat. I brought 3/4 home. Mash potatoes were very good. The mixed veggies were a bit on the smokey side for my taste but my husband loved them. Soft shelled crabs were on special and delicious as well but the portion was small for an entree. For dessert we shared a Oreo cheesecake that came in a mason jar and was creamy and rich and we ordered "coffee" & donuts which was donut holes warm and scrumptious served with coffee ice cream and whipped topping. Couldn't get enough! Left very full and my husband felt like he was a King for the night!