“great place for movie night”
Review of Cinemark Movies 14

Cinemark Movies 14
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Mishawaka
South Bend, Indiana, United States
“great place for movie night”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

this place is very close to our apartment and the environment is also great. Quite and clean. like this place

Visited October 2013

Mishawaka, Indiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cinemark Movies 14”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice theatre, clean and well-kept.. Activity kept closely monitored. Like the seating and built in cup holders. Prices on drinks and snacks are very high.

Visited March 2013
Arnold, Maryland
218 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Too Dark”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The theater is a nice, average movie theater. The location is very out of the way for the local college students, and I have never been at night, but it's supposedly not the safest location. The tickets are expensive, but whose aren't? And don't even think about buying food. There is an arcade if you need to waste some time. There is no stadium seating, unfortunately. One major problem that I had with the theater was that it was way too dark to even see where I was walking. My friends couldn't even see me standing up and waving to them to find our seats. It has got to be against some sort of fire code to not have the walkway light strips. Otherwise, I'd return if I wanted to see a particular movie especially bad, but I'd rather just wait and go to the cheap theater in town.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Average theatre”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good place to burn a few hours. Theatre and bathrooms were clean. Audio was decent- nothing more than what is expected.

Visited July 2013
Saint Joseph, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Only local movie place.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Never really a bad visit. One time I did go there and the theater we were in did have a bad oder. Kinda smelled like old tennis shoes. But it's a theater and I go there for the movie not the place itself.

Visited May 2013