“Amazing salsa!”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #55 of 204 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch. This is a family owned and run restaurant with excellent food. They have several different salsas and I like it hot! They did not disappoint! I will go here again!

1  Thank Tallyho078

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a great Mexican restaurant hidden in a strip mall behind Outback. We seemed to be some of the few non-Hispanics there, so my thinking is that the food must be pretty authentic. The guacamole was the best I've ever had. There were four of us and we each had a different item and we were each quite pleased with our selections. At the end of the meal, a cinnamon dessert arrived. It was a flour tortilla with cinnamon and a cinnamon sauce and a dollop of flavored whipped cream. I thought that I was too full, but as luck would have it, I made space. It was a nice ending to a very enjoyable meal.

1  Thank CarmelKinesic
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The best and most authentic Mexican food around. Very reasonably priced, great portions . Salsa and chips are awesome. Drink specials and lunch specials daily.

1  Thank rndenise37
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Horrible customer service, the waitress couldn't be any more rude and the wait is extremely long. After waiting over 45 minutes for food the order was made incorrectly, I ordered shrimp enchiladas with no onion and to my surprise it was mostly onion, after calling to complain all I got was excuses and no apologies. Don't waste your money or time at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We dine here fairly regularly and the food is always good. Service can be mediocre at times.
The owners are from Jalisco, Mexico (my family is too) so a lot of the food options are authentic.
Prices are great for the portions served.

Some of my favorite dishes are:
Pollo a la crema