“Good food, good service.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great atmosphere. My only complaint would be that the music didn't fit. However the food was excellent. I had the Stuffed imperail longfin tilapia, which I would highly suggest. For appetizers, I shared the calamari and bang bang shrimp among the table, both being a hit. This restaurant has always impressed me, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

1  Thank luke h

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Bang Bang shrimp and surf and turf are excellent value. Meal and presentation excellent. The only (nit picky) thing that would have improved our experience is the waitress...she acted a but rushed and didn't explain the menu items as well as she should have....we would have spent more money if she would have explained things to us more completely. (Example: I never had a martini and kinda wanted to try one but she didn't describe them very well and she did not offer alternatives that I might like. Also she didn't act like she expected us to order dessert and I felt she should have worked a bit more on describing the options) we were not leaving without having the key lime pie....wonderful! We will return.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Usually we like Bonefish - and give it favorable reviews. But tonight, they missed. My lobster was over seasoned and the sirloin was over tenderized - mealy on the outside - and chewy on the inside. My girlfriend asked for a variation of her order and was told that she'd still have to get the same amount of fish on her one fish taco as she would have if she had ordered two, but no way did she get double the amount of fish on the one taco. My veggies were not just al dente, they were under cooked.
The martinis were very good...nicely done.
We've known for sometime that Bonefish has a propensity to over-season and over-sauce their dishes so we usually keep an eye on that, being careful how we ask things be prepared and asking for sauces on the side - apparently we didn't pay close enough attention this time.

We won't stop going to Bonefish...we like the famous Bang Bang shrimp and certain of their fish entrees and certain of their more-seasonal side dishes. But we will have to remember to be selective about what we order for our particular preferences.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you want good seafood in the midwest,there aren't many options. But Bonefish Grill is one place to make sure you try. Not only is the food delicious, especially the Bang Bang Shrimp, but the atmosphere is relaxing and fun. My wife and I almost always select Bonefish for our "date" nights.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love this restaurant. The food is good, cocktails are yummy, and the place is really classy. The Bang Bang Shrimp is shown as an apetizer but is enough for a meal for me. Have been here alot.