“Burnt end sandwich...yum!”

Dining options: Reservations
Farmington, New Mexico
“Burnt end sandwich...yum!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ordered takeout. The sandwich was delicious! I ordered a burnt end sandwich. Very tender and flavorful. The french fries were hot and scrumptious. Great service. A do-over is definitely in the works!

• Visited September 2013

Clinton, Indiana
“excellent service, really good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

we stopped at Dave's on our recent trip to northern Indiana. Although this is a chain restaurant the food was really good and the service was excellent. I had the new burnt ends which are squares of beef brisket seared with extra sauce. they were great. My husband had brisket and rib tips. the brisket was cooked to perfection and the tips were good too. He did decide that he prefers ribs to tips, but the meal was great. We definitely will consider Dave's again.

Visited August 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
“Great Corn Bread”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very good BBQ. Great Corn Bread. Friendly staff, unique décor. Good for the whole family. Will diffidently eat there again

Visited June 2013
Granger, Indiana, United States
“Rob & I enjoyed lunch”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was a fun place to be, great food & great service. We were not rushed so we could enjoy our meal and make important plans for an upcoming occasion.

Benton Harbor, Michigan
“Paid for dry & old food poor service!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My family & i just ate at Famous Dave's restaraunt on 6402 North Grape rd,Mishawaka,In. Our experience was terrible,the meat that we recieved was dried out & hard.After complaining to our waitress she brought me out a second plate of very dried out & yuckky rib tips.The waitress explained that they had 2 new young cooks "figures". The manager came out & looked at our plates which consisted of about 95 % of the original food that i ordered from the start.He looked at me & my family as if we were lieing & said i will give you $5.00 off your bill.(I left both plates of food along with the dried out rib tips on the table & paid for the food that we couldnt eat.)VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS FAMOUS DAVES & I WONT RETURN!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013