All reviews walk in shower great hotel sundae bar quick drive omelet station order omelettes felt like home beyond my expectations outdoor area beautiful property clean facility red robin anyone traveling norte dame restaurants within walking distance free breakfast in the morning fire pit
Reviewed August 14, 2018

My family had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Katrina at the front desk was exceptional. She always greeted us very pleasantly, but more importantly she would always make conversation with my grand children asking them how their day was. We also got great service from Ms. Rhonda who was also very helpful when we were at breakfast. Kudos to the whole staff as well who was very attentive to our needs. There were lots of places to eat and shop.

Room tip: Great hotel for families--especially if you get a suite
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our first stay at a Home2 Suites by Hilton, and it won't be our last. Everything we could want at a reasonable price. We usually find that the suites-type hotels often do not offer breakfast--this one offers a good continental breakfast and the lobby is set up so smartly--many tables for eating or working at. The room was spacious and clean, with a walk in shower and all amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were very happy with our stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight with a lot of family. Their outdoor area by the pool was excellent for all of us. Fire was lit up at night. Was just a perfect area for maybe 30 of us. Room was small but clean. Bfast was decent but its free so no complaints. Staff we're very helpful. Keep up the good work! I highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Agnes L
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Clean hotel, nice staff, close to many restaurants and shopping. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I travel for business, and this is my hotel of choice. Staff go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I loved this hotel, the bed, pillows and sheets were really soft, not heavy. I slept very well. People are nice and breakfast good. The gym and the swimmimg pool are small but good enough. Very clean, the rooms and decoration I love it!

• Trip type: Traveled on business