“Too good a restaurant for South Bend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Macri

Villa Macri
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Macri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too good a restaurant for South Bend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

We went to Villa Macri while traveling and we didn't know what to expect. We were blown away. Service was top notch, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. I guess the negative reviews are looking for Pizza Hut prices. The Portobello Mushroom Ravioli were outstanding. We are actually considering driving back 150 miles to try the restaurant again. I just wish it were closer to western suburbs of Chicago, this is a waste of a good restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Rich H

Memphis, TN
“overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

I miss the original macris. This is ridiculously overpriced and the food is just so so. Won't be going again unless someone else pays and then may have to be dragged there.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank nonny2tnj
Elkhart, Indiana
“Great atmosphere for a Sunday afternoon lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We usually hang out in the sports bar area that has a bunch of TVs/video game room. My son picks to go here because he can play games and my husband and I like it becasue we can talk. It is very reasonably priced and you can get a sandwich for $7 to a pasta dinner for $17. Macri's has been around for a long time. We always have great quick service and never had a bad meal.

• Visited October 2011
Michigan
“Best italian food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Tried the Villa Macri restaurant for the very first time over the weekend. I must say the salad was amoung one of the best I have ever had. From the cheese to the cranberry raisins. It was fabulous. I had the baked penne and my husband had chicken alfredo. We both enjoyed the meal with tons of left overs. The left overs tasted just as good as the first time. Thank-you for a great dining experience.

• Visited August 2011
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Villa Macri is meraviglioso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

Everyone in our group loved our time at Macri's. Food and service were incredible and of course the atmosphere is stunning. We also loved the Italian Festival. The entertainment was wonderful as was the food. It was a beautiful evening. You must go to Villa Macri!!

• Visited August 2010