“Best Doughnuts I've Ever Had”
Review of Rise'n Roll Bakery

Rise'n Roll Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Middlebury
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 6, 2014

If you are even remotely close to Middlebury, IN, you have to stop here. I have been here many times and every doughnut I have had has been amazing. My wife does not even like doughnuts and she loves them as well. Last time we bought the frozen doughnut holes, brought them home and took them out of the freezer two days later, let them thaw in the plastic bag, and they were just as good as the fresh ones. Go check them out, and by the way, they do have other things besides the doughnuts.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We arrived on a Monday afternoon so the place was not busy. Huge building with all kinds of goodies to buy. Although the pickings in the bakery were somewhat limited at that time, what we did buy was so very, very fresh and delicious. They even had goodies frozen so you could take them home to bake yourself. And free coffee! Clean restrooms. Baking was being done by Amish and Mennonite women and sold fresh without presevatives. Very friendly and helpful staff. Roll me out the door!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very popular bakery in the Amish / Mennonite community. Variety of baked items, and canned goods. Very friendly and prompt staff.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

"Must stop!" That's what I say when I drive by. And also what I say after I've downed a weeks' worth of calories in cinnamon caramel doughnut holes! So yummy, I call them little balls of evil. All the baked goods are wonderful. You have to try a little of everything.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The pecan sticky roll was huge, I thought there was no way I could eat that much, I kept saying that I'll have to get a box, before I knew it I ate the whole thing. I was surprised that it stuck with me for the rest of the day, I didn't need more food til evening. It was great and a great value. And the free coffee is a nice thing. I'm already thinking about the next time!