“Most unique food baked goods in Shipshiwana.”
Review of Rise'n Roll Bakery

Rise'n Roll Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Middlebury
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Most unique food baked goods in Shipshiwana.”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I consoder myself to have tasted a wife variety of donuts in my life, and I can say without a doubt that these are some of the softest amd fluffiest donuts I've ever tasted.

I would say that this is the only truly unique and worthwhile food in the entire Shipshiwana area.

Punta Gorda
“Great donuts!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The donuts are unbelievable delicious! They offer free coffee, and the only complaint is how busy it is.

Visited May 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing!,”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We visited yesterday just before closing for ice cream. It was great, but back today for a donut, then shortly after, lunch. Donuts are absolutely best we've ever had. Bought tons of stuff to take home? Donuts made it home in good shape in the car A/c. Froze some to relive the joy later. This will be a place we tell everyone about.. a must on the list to visit in the area. Price, service, cleanliness, taste.. all a 10+++.

• Visited May 2014
Middlebury, Indiana, United States
“Best Donuts Ever..”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Let's start with. I typically do not like donuts, if someone offers me a donut I say, no thank you. However Rise N Roll have done something special here and there cinnamon caramel donuts are unlike anything you've ever tasted. You can take your Krispy Creme delicacies and keep them, if you wanna try something truly amazing be sure to stop in here and get some of these. Most the surrounding restaurants, coffee shops, groccery stores etc, all sell them cause they are amazing.. but going to Rise N Roll directly sometimes you can pick warm fresh ones and they are pretty ridiculously good. Just sayin. :)

• Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughters and I were really looking forward to trying Rise N Roll after reading all the wonderful reviews. We were looking forward to the well advertised free coffee and samples as well as taking home some yummy goodies. When we arrived the parking lot was jam packed! Inside was worse! There was no coffee and the samples were in little bowls, most of which were empty or snatched away by workers for refills. The lines were long and after about 10 minutes of trying to look at product we decided to leave. Maybe another day would produce a better impression, but on this day we went to another bakery and loaded up on goodies!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank pay_less600
RisenRollBakery, Public Relations Manager at Rise'n Roll Bakery, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
I'm sorry that your trip to Rise'n Roll did not meet your expectations. May 28th was our Open House and Customer Appreciation Day, creating a larger crowd than normal. With that many people, it is difficult to keep all our sample dishes full, even with all of our staff on duty. I'm sure that future visits will be easier to navigate through the store and get the samples and baked goods you want. I appreciate your honesty about your experience.