“Outstanding Place”

Cuisines: Diner
Millersburg, Indiana
“Outstanding Place”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have gone several times for breakfast. We also have gone with several friends which we were put in the back section for us rowdy senior citizens. What a great place for food and a good price. The staff is great. We go every time we're in town.

• Visited August 2011

Topeka, Indiana
“I will not go back”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

My 2 daughters and I went in for Sunday lunch. We waited almost 15 min before our waitress took our order. I was only offered 1 refill on my coffee. The waitress seemed very unorganized in her work. We ordered: a kids pizza, kids grilled cheese and grilled chicken breast meal. We waited for about 45 min. when she came close enought hat I could ask where our food was. She said it is almost finished. Finally I got upset because we had waited for an hour AFTER we ordered and still no food. I told the waitress I am about ready to take my daughters to McDonalds across the road and she said"well then go" which is not very professional. We did not pay for our drinks and left and have no intentions of going back and would not recommend ant one to go there. I understand that they were busy but that is no excues to be in a restuarant for 1 hr 20 min and not have our food.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank miller042
“Food is TOO GOOD”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I'm serious, the place doesn't look like it is even in business, but the food is amazing. Try their soup. I think they make it fresh every day. Whether they make it every day or not I don't know, but you can tell it is homemade and seasoned to perfection. Amazing burgers as well. The buns they use are great.

Middlebury, Indiana
“Good food, great price, generous portions. Thank you.”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

This is such a nice hometown restaurant. There is a great selection on the menu. I really enjoy the omelettes, The are so big that I can make two meals out of them. Tthe other menu items I have tried we good as well. It is very much a small town restaurant with nice people who would like to serve you a decent meal. Breakfast is my fav meal there but enjoy lunch and dinner as well. I hope you have the good experience that I have had there. Enjoy!

Atlanta, Georgia
“This restaurant is clean, employees are friendly, and the food is GREAT!”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Sometimes a review is so negative that it doesn't ring true. My review of Middlebury Hills might sound too good to be true! My husband and I eat at Middlebury Hills every time we drive through the area, which has been about six times so far this year. We ate breakfast there this morning, I am happy to say. The restaurant is clean, the menu offers a wide variety of items, the prices are good, the food is delicious, portions are plentiful, and service is fast and friendly. What more could a person want? Honestly, we love Middlebury Hills and look forward to dining there again--next time. (The crepes are out of this world!)