All reviewscourtney suitebruce sherrythe main househot tubwonderful hostsget awayfire pitpopcorn machinegranolahighly recommend this b bfeel like familystar gazecold weatheryou will not be disappointedeach morningout of this worldindiana toll road
Reviewed October 8, 2017

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. We stayed in the Michelle room in the main house. It had a separate sitting room and bathroom. The room was great, the bed very comfortable and it was quiet. The host Sherry and Bruce were out of this world. Their kindness and hospitality was top notch. Their back story touched my soul. Their two dogs biscuit and bagel are adorable. The breakfast was fantastic, we hand homemade everything, egg frittata, raspberry puff pastry, bacon, yogurt with berries and granola, homemade cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice. I will definitely return here and tell everyone I can to stay there.

Room Tip: We only stayed in the Michelle room, but they have rooms in the carriage house that might be good for bigger groups.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

My husband and I came for a last minute getaway. Each detail in this bed and breakfast has been carefully thought out. We stayed in Michelle's room, and it was a bedroom with an adjoining sitting room in the main house. It was impeccably clean, and we will definitely be staying here again. Our hosts were very enjoyable to talk to, and our entire experience was top notch! Would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed for two nights and we have nothing but great things to say. Our hosts were welcoming and friendly. The other guests were fun to get to know (lots of them were repeat customers). The food...oh my, the food. Breakfast was a feast. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water and snacks were available at all times. Perfect location for anyone traveling to the Middlebury/Shipshewana area. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We had such a good weekend at McKenzie House. The Mollie suite was very clean with plenty of room and a nice back porch to relax on. The food at breakfast was delicious, especially the baked oatmeal. And the innkeepers provided just the right amount of conversation for a very pleasant experience. We will be going back for sure!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We were able to get a last minute reservation. Our stay was enjoyable, the Mollie Suite was relaxing and spacious. After a hot and muggy day, the pool was relaxing.

The best part was the breakfast. Everything she created was delicious and plentiful. The friendship around the table was an added bonus.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple