“Very good”

Rulli's
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was my first time in the area and had stopped in Shipshewana but, being Sunday,everything was closed. I drove around looking for some place to eat and happened upon this restaurant. I had the penne chicken with onions and green peppers. It was cooked just right, flavorful and not mushy. Very good value for money. I am glad I stopped and if I am in the area again I will eat here.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We go to Rulli's as our alternative to Olive Garden since we live closeby. The bread and olive oil dip is awesome. The food is always good and they have amazing pizza. Also, if you're up for some live bands, go next door to their bar, Bella Luna. We've had a lot of fun in there! The full menu is available in the bar as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very nice restaurant. Really liked the bread and oil appetizer. The lasagna was wonderful! Wish we were closer to home because we would have taken our leftovers home. Very, very good!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a nice place to stop when in area and you would like something different besides chicken , They do have a buffet you can order from that has a very nice salad bar too. The pizza here is soo good . Nice place good food and great prices am sure you will enjoy !

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wonderful family and usually a good pizza, but the buffet was terrible. We went on a Friday night at 6:20pm and saw ONE fresh pizza in over an hour. Some of the offerings looked like they were left over from lunch. I would not go back for the buffet.