All reviews beautiful hotel excellent facility newer hotel frontage road complimentary breakfast front desk staff light sleeper weekend stay queen suite comfortable beds easy access staff was very friendly and helpful the hotel staff business trip clean hotel water pressure fresh fruit
Reviewed November 29, 2016

I would of given it a super great review accepte for that inconvenience that made me give it an average stay. People at check inn were very helpful & very friendly. The rooms were also clean and it was nice set up!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Booked hotel on thanksgiving for my sons reginal football game. Was disappointed to not be with family for holidays but having such a beautiful hotel and friendly staff made our stay positive. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2016

Our first time at the Hampton Inn Michigan City was a very positive experience. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. In at breakfast, Hallie did an excellent job of a warm meal and pleasant personality?

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2016

Great experience and stay. Loved every bit of it. Will definitely have come back if the need arises and will recommend the hotel to friends and family. The staff are friendly and courteous and the environment very serene.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2016

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last year. Our last stay was in November 2016. We return to this hotel for 3 reasons: It offers a quick getaway right off the highway, the hotel is fairly new and the beds are super comfortable, and the staff always greets us warmly whether it is 2 pm in the day or 1 am at night. On my second stay, I slept 10 hours straight and did not wake up with a backache. It was relaxing, clean and had a friendly staff. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple