King's Inn
$55
$81
$79
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
Cool Springs Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
$55
$116
Quality Inn(Michigan City)
$54
Agoda.com
Super 8 Michigan City(Michigan City)
$50
$49
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Older motel but staff very helpful. Breakfast is just donuts . Outside pool nice

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 25, 2008

We stayed at the Knight's Inn in Michigan City, IN for one night on our way up to Michigan for vacation. The rate was about the most reasonable thing I could find - $56. It was nice for a one night stay - I wouldn't have wanted to be there for a week or anything.

It was convenient to get to off the highway - it is an older hotel with 4 separate one story buildings. All room entrances are outside - which was nice to just walk right out to the car to load/unload. Our room was in the 4th building back, which just meant we had to walk a bit to get to the pool out front.

The outdoor pool was small, but nice. It ranged from 3ft - 5ft. The only drawback was the mosquitos that started biting me as the sun went down - my kids had a blast in the pool.

Our room had 2 double beds, tv, fridge, and microwave. The fridge was not plugged in when we got there, so that took some time to cool it down. The room itself was clean, just older.

Breakfast was a pre-packaged donut, which did not taste good at all, so we ended up going out for breakfast.

All in all, it was a good place to stay for one night passing through - the savings on this night allowed us a little more spending money for souveniers on the trip.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2008

For a one night stay, this motel was very nice! The room was immaculate, including the bathroom. I took a refreshing one-hour dip in the small swimming pool, in the early evening. The people at the front desk were very nice, and helpful. There was no noise, and I like a motel where I can park my car three feet from my room---so easy to carry in the luggage, and keep an eye on your car, too.

Coffee and donuts in the lobby were fine---brought them back to the room. The ice machine was in a private room, four rooms away from mine---always full, and nobody bothered you.

The location is great---two blocks north of the expressway, and near every imaginable store and restaurant. There is a nice Damon's and a Texas Corral within one block. Checkout took exactly three seconds! I would stay here again---I definitely got my $43.00 worth!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2008

We booked this room after consulting with Trip Advisor. Yes, the rate is great (we paid $45), but the cleanliness is not good at all. The bathroom toilet needs attention and the towels and sheets are completely worn out and don't smell clean....so it leaves me wondering if they were even laundered. Breakfast is coffee and donuts, which we knew, so you have to take that into consideration when you pay so little for the room. There are many other hotels in the vicinity....wished we had stayed in a cleaner place.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Fell0w_Traveler
Reviewed April 29, 2008

I stayed for 2 nights. The staff were very helpful. My basic room had 2 double beds, tv, microwave, fridge, copious bathroom linen. Clean and modern. Free doughnuts and coffee in the lobby every morning. Free internet access. Set back off the main road with a number of good eating places within walking distance - try Texas Corral or Bob Evans for incredible salads or breakfast. Mark, Herefordshire, U.K.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)