“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ordered the food to go and it was great. FYI the guacamole is pretty spicy. We called the order in and they had it ready within 15 minutes on a busy Friday night.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a nice location and has friendly service. But the food is really like any chain Mexican restaurant. Don't go for imaginative food. But it might be ok for a family who is looking for an easy dinner out.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Hacienda for over 12 years now and it has been consistently enjoyable. We love the atmosphere, restaurant or bar either is a great seating option. The frozen margaritas are some of the best we have ever had and I really like the chicken and steak fajitas. As far as it being authentic Mexican food it tends to disappoint. I do not like the refried beans nor the rice. I trade the rice and beans for french fries! Service has always been attentive, even when we have a large party of eight! It is a fun place for birthday celebrations; the staff will march out to your table singing and clapping, they will put a sombrero on your head and congratulate you!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Although the parking lot is always full, the food is not good. My flauta wasn't crispy and the chicken tasted like canned chicken from the grocery store. They made two batches of guacamole and didn't properly balance the flavored on either. The building looks nice, but once you sit down, you will have to yell to hear each other.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Live down south now, but used to live in northern IN and this was always a place we would frequent. Recently visited family and of course we had to stop! We had a big family dinner at Hacienda and had no issues. If you want true authentic Mexican food then this is not the spot for you. I would consider this to be tex-mex style. We have a true authentic Mexican restaurant where we live and it's wonderful...and now I know the difference between authentic and tex-mex. The salsa is smooth, with no big chunks of tomato/onion/cilantro, it almost looks like something from a jar.....however, I still think it's good. We always eat a bunch of chips and also request their ranch dressing. The chips are delicious and come out warm. The Wet Burritos are awesome and I always get the Taste of Hacienda, usually have leftovers to take home. Again, we had no issues with our big party, food was great, and good service.