Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Michigan City, IN
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$55
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
$71
$71
$67
Cool Springs Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
$55
$45
$59
$120
$116
Hotels.com
Super 8 Michigan City(Michigan City)
$50
$49
Quality Inn(Michigan City)
$59
$57
Agoda.com
Travel Inn Motel(Michigan City)
$50
All reviewsroom was cleanoatmealroom temperatureconvenient locationcleaning staffcommon areasshopping and restaurantsgas stationfridge and microwavethird floorpool areawould stay againpool and hot tubpleasant stayice machinecontinental breakfaststaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Spent 3 nights at the Country Inn. The room was a nice size. The hotel was clean every where. I like a little something warm for breakfast and they delivered that every day. The elevator broke one day and was fixed really quickly. Free cookies available most of the day. The only think they could improve on is a little warmer water in the inisde pool as far as I'm concerned but the kids in it seemed very pleased. I would stay here again and again. If they turned up the heat on the pool I might just move in ha ha. Walking distance to Culvers, less than a block to Walmart and Damon's restaurant and within 4 blocks to many good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2011

THE GOOD:Clean rooms,nice staff,Clean pool,nice hot tub.Ok location.
THE BAD:Beds are on the hard side.The Breakfast is over by 9:30am & is mediocre at best(we went out for breakfast)There is alot of door slamming during the night.Garbage dumpster outside was overflowing and garbage all over the ground.Internet service was down the first 2 days we were there(Comcast was working on it)The "fresh baked" cookies,are not fresh baked.Small pool(but clean)
THE UGLY:...PILLOWS SUCK !!! Bring your own pillows,or you will regret it.Feather pillows with NO support at all...DID I MENTION THEY SUCK?

Room Tip: Bring your own pillows,they suck !!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rather-be-camping911
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We stayed one night at this hotel while on a road trip. Comfortable beds. Room was clean. Nothing fancy. Breakfast consisted off oatmeal, cold cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, bread, yogurt, juices and coffee. They ran out of oatmeal and had to make more but it wasn't cooked enough in the second batch. Good stop over hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyTraveler_3_2010
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and did so in late April and found the hotel to still be a good value and a nice place for a short term stay. We had arranged to stay one night in late May, but due to some mix up in the reservation system our reservation was under another name and appear not to exist when we tried to check in very late at night. While this was inconvenient at the time, overall it wasn't that big of a deal. The purpose of this review to say how pleased I was with the manager for working out the issues after the fact which included making sure I was not charged for the room I ended up not using because the reservation was inaccurate/missing and also working to ensure that my hotel loyalty program points were returned to my account since the original reservation was a partial points/partial pay type of reservation.

They could have just as easily said, I am sorry for the mix up, but there is nothing we can do to return the points etc, but they did work to get it resolved completely. It is sad, but true that it seems getting service like doesn't exist anymore, here is one place where it does.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I have never stayed at a Country Inn and Suites before but this hotel exceeded my expectations. It was clean, the free continental breakfast was tasty, the room was decorated nicely, and they had free cookies at the front counter. Plus, when I booked this room I signed up for a preferred member card (which is free) and then when I got there they gave me a bag with free snacks and a bottle of water just for being a preferred member.

I’d def recommend staying here!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple