“Excellent Service,Food and Management”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #54 of 152 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Michigan City, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service,Food and Management”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had gone to this Red Lobster a few years ago and it was awful back then. It was dirty and the service was terrible.
I had returned because I heard it was under new management.
Now it is spotless and the service couldn't be better all of the servers help each other and worked as a team. The food was excellent cooked to perfection.
I just want to say Great Job! to the Management and staff.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Debbi F

Custer Park Il
“Customer Oriented”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Visited Red Lobster on a fairly busy Friday evening. Seated promptly and served immediately. Dustin was our server, he was attentive, hard working and friendly. The soup, salad and meals were outstanding.

Appetizer was stuffed mushrooms, my entree was stuffed flounder, and my wife enjoyed the Cajun Chicken Alfredo....... best sauce she ever tasted.

Each and every member of the staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean and the food delicious, there was nothing more we could ask for.....

Surprised, yes I never thought one of our best dining experiences would be at a Red Lobster. The manager and whole team should be proud of their results....... OUTSTANDING.

Dustin, Thanks for the service.............

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“quick seafood”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

a stable restaurant. A bit of a wait, but expected. Good food and service. Well apportioned and not too noisy even during rush period.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dark sunken ship of disappointment”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Last experience was bad we came again to give it another shot. The chance was not worth my money. The lighting was so dim we weren't sure the place was open. The tinted windows made it even darker inside. Ordered lobster lovers dream and had a half pound of snow crab legs on the side. Crab legs over cooked were very water logged. Not much taste. The rock tail was alright with entire lemon wedge squeezed on it. The texture was correct and was cooked just fine. The watery very disappointing Maine tail was like chewing gum. This had to have been 2 or 3 oz tail the amount of meat insidewas nonexistent. Was like two cooked medium shrimp instead of lobster no sweetness to the tail. The pasta was very greasy with only 5 shrimp and only a quarter sized piece of lobster claw. Very disappointing a little bit more meat wouldve been nice and have chefs reduce the amount of butter in the Alfredo sauce. Had broccoli on the side that was raw I took it home in a container and steamed it myself for lunch. It tasted better at home once cooked. So the 29.99 for buttery lobster dish with tiny amount of lobster and raw broccoli and 7.99 for tasteless crab plus tax was just too ridiculas for this weak meal. Maybe as a lunch item for 12.99 the tiny amount of meat would be better value but to call this a dinner item us ridicules and I wish I could get my money back. I couldve created same dish only tastier then it would be worth at least 29.99 and 7.99 for crabs steamed properly. No plans to return to this place . If I wanted fast food quality food I'd just go to McDonald's and get fish mcbites a lot cheaper than red lobsters overpriced fast food . Very dissatisfied.

1 Thank gj101
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The dinner we had was excellent. It was close to our hotel also. There were a lot of stores close, so we went shopping after we ate.

Visited November 2012