“Nice place to have a beer”
Review of Crawford's Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Crawford's Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Pub
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was about 45 minutes early to meet someone in the area, and decided to stop in for a drink at the bar. Just happened to luck out on $2 pint night (tuesday), and was treated to some great Octoberfest Beer.
The restaurant was basically empty, but a bunch of guys staying at the attached hotel working on a nearby pipeline (appreciate it guys - need cheaper energy!!!) were at the bar and were friendly as hell, even with a "suit" like me.
Wish I'd have had time to stick around for the wings (50 cents on Tuesdays) as they looked great.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great meun / food and friendly staff. It was a bit quiet though so atmosphere was sometimes lacking.

1  Thank timdudal1000
Reviewed September 28, 2013

When we were seated it took some time for a server to approach our table and even longer to return with our drinks. We were a little nervous because there were only 5 tables of people in this large restaurant on a Friday night and the table next to us was complaining about his lousy meal. Our Long Island Ice Teas were the worst I've ever had. My date mentioned it to the manager who said (two times) rather obnoxiously, well you do know that there are 4 shots of alcohol. Yeah no kidding I've had many of these drinks and someone either doesn't know how to make them or the alcohol is very cheap. I had the clam chowder which was very good, lots of clam. We had the mozzarella bruschetta which on the other hand was not very good. As a matter of fact I love bruschetta and have it often and that is the first time I've ever had it prepared that way. I had the meat loaf and my date had the grilled chicken sandwich. I thought the meat loaf was pretty good and my date thought the same of her sandwich.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

...the Crawford Burger. There's really nothing like it. And it was GREAT. While I had that, my sister had a seafood entree, which was also excellent. If you're a hotel guest, you get a small discount; the food was well worth it even without, however. If you stay at the Clarion Inn, don't pass up Crawford's. Service was personable and our order was perfect.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

we frequent this restaurant often and haven't had any issues. the food is fantastic.they have a large variety of options to choose from on their menu. we are really enjoying all the wraps and sandwiches right now. especially the burgers. my husband was skeptical about having a fried egg on a burger but now hes hooked. the perch tastes really fresh, which is a plus when it comes to seafood. the fresher the better, in my opinion. service is great as well. we don't feel rushed or neglected. they also have an awesome beer selection. my husband likes variety and that they have. i would recommend this place with two thumbs up!

CrawfordsPub, Manager at Crawford's Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Crawford's Pub. So many people enjoy our microbrew selections and our seafood specials on the weekend. All of our award winning burgers are delicious and the Crawford Burger is our most popular. We look forward to seeing you again soon.