We knew not to expect to much for the price, but were a little scared because of the other customers we encountered while checking onto our room and throughout our stay. Guests throwing pop rocks at the ground as we walked by their open room and were sitting in the parking lot with their cat and their room was overflowing with trash. No extra blankets were available. The carpet was stained, bathroom floor was dirty, and the ice from the ice machine was visibly dirty. The next door apartments had multiple cop cars show up at once. It was walking distance from a Texas Corral restaurant, which was the only perk. Sad to say, not even worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For shopping, gaming, or just enjoying the beautiful beaches, come to Michigan City. Lighthouse Place Outlet Mall, Blue Chip Casino, and Washington Park Beach are all within 5 miles of this hotel, while unique Indiana State Dunes are just 10 miles away. The excitement of Notre Dame University is 40 miles away, so come and enjoy. This Non-Smoking, Newly Renovated Red Roof Inn offers free WiFi and complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. Selected rooms at this Red Roof offer a microwave and refrigerator - a nominal fee may apply, please inquire. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Michigan City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Michigan City Hotel Michigan City
- Michigan City Red Roof Inn