“Fantasticnn, tasteful experience”

Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor & Pie Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Michigan City
“Fantasticnn, tasteful experience”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor is definitely the best place in Michigan City to get ice cream. So many flavors to choose from, all sorts of sundaes, shakes, and pie! I definitely would recommend to anyone visiting or living in the area!:)

• Visited July 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Big hit with my family!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We walked over after eating at Calrson's and this was a BIG HIT with our kids. Big Scoops of ice cream and the owners are super sweet to the kids giving them beach balls. Great ice cream too!

Visited August 2013
Indianapolis
“finally - ice cream that is not so sweet”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

All said, ice cream with less sugar that leaves room for real taste. I would love if one could try different ones instead of one big scoop of one....

Visited August 2013
Tampico, IL
“Cute, yummy ice cream parlor.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had heard about Bubbles from a family friend and decided to give it a shot. I was pleased with the large selection and variety of ice cream sundaes; however, the price seemed a bit inflated. The ambiance was retro parlor, the bathrooms were clean, and the outdoor seating was shaded with a bubble maker! I would definitely visit again if in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Don't Forget to Try the Pie!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Most people are just reviewing the ice cream, but the pie at Bubbles is just as good. I enjoyed the blueberry pie a la mode, while my friend had cherry a la mode. The pie crust is very light and the filling delicious. The ice cream only adds to the tastiness. This was my first time going there, and I am sure I will return when in the area. Oh, and they had a cute bubble machine outside blowing little bubbles!

• Visited August 2013