“Help”

Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 60 miles east of Chicago, Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets offers a park-like, village setting and is easily accessible as a day trip from downtown Chicago, southwest Michigan and Fort Wayne. South Shore service is available daily via the South Shore Line from Chicago and South Bend. Local Shop & Stay Packages are also available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Are we stuck with a CREDIT from a store that went out of business there with no notice to customers. I have a 85 dollar credit to the Cosmetic Store that closed up and would greatly appreciate a reimbursement..........

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband purchased me some body wash and lotion from the Cosmetic Store in Michigan City for Christmas. It was the wrong items he purchsed. So he took them back and they gave him a credit for $85.87. We live in South Bend, Indiana and I do not get to Michigan City often at all. So in February I called regarding the credit and asked if they would give the cash instead as we do not get to Michigan CIty and they refused and told us hey only give store credit ---- so then I called back in a few weeks and got a recording saying the number is disconnected which led me to believe theyCLOSED. So not I am out $85.87 which is totally absured..........Any help in how I can get my Credit refund.............HELP! I am not working and this money would be of great help...

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have visited this outdoor outlet establishment 2 times and each time I have left with bargains!! Having visited several larger outlet establishments while on vacation, this one beats them all. Would also recommend the South Bend Chocolate Cafe for lunch! They had the best sandwiches and the portabella mushroom soup was so flavorful. The price is extremely reasonable. All in our party were very pleased. Hint: check online for printable discounts. The ones we printed far exceeded those sold at the information center for $5! Also check for signs at the entrance of certain stores giving text discounts. At Van Huesen I got 20% off their already low prices plus $5 off one item! We went on April 13 which was a VIP shopping day. Lots of sales. These frugal shoppers drove 2 hours to get there and left with a trunk full of goodies!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had the opportunity to shop at Lighthouse Place Premium Outlet on Good Friday. The only negative is that this mall is outdoors. And you are pretty close to Lake Michigan so the temperature can be impacted by wind-chill. There's plenty of parking and lots of stores you need to explore. Be certain to visit the Clark's Shoe store, Vera Bradley, Pendleton and Chico's. Lots of housewares and other shoe stores, too You won't find too many places to eat within the mall area, but you can walk across the street to a few options. I love this mall and always stop in when I'm in the area.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I know outlet malls are usually more outside-style than normal malls, but this one in particular has a weird layout and it's parking lot areas are of all shapes and sizes. The variety of stores, however, have a nice mix and will be what will bring me back here.