“Lighthouse Place Thoughts”

Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 60 miles east of Chicago, Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets offers a park-like, village setting and is easily accessible as a day trip from downtown Chicago, southwest Michigan and Fort Wayne. South Shore service is available daily via the South Shore Line from Chicago and South Bend. Local Shop & Stay Packages are also available.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
SKOKIE
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Lighthouse Place Thoughts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This outlet mall is not as high-end as others I've visited. Stores are hard to find in a convoluted arrangement....Stores I like to visit are the Vera Bradley store (new in 2012), Coach and the VF Outlet....my husband likes Tommy Hilfiger. Many other stores do not seem to have outlet PRICES! I think there may be one eating area....public bathrooms are few and far between. Be sure and check the store directory online to make sure they have the store you are looking for before you make the drive.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SUSAN C

Michigan City, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Almost everything you need”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love that this mall is in my town. I have traveled across the Eastern US and everyone that has asked where we are frome and we say M.C., they all have said, "Oh, is that where that big outdoor mall is?" It seems like everyone knows it....

Visited December 2012
1 Thank FrogAss
munster in
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“NO MORE COSMETIC COMPANY!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My sister and our two teenaged daughters went today (2-16-13) t o get the girls some clothes and our usual fix of makeup from the Estee Lauder owned outlet The Cosmetic Company. Every line owned by Lauder (Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Origins. etc) is in this gem. The store closed 2-14-13 and the sign told us to visit them in Aurora, some 2 hours away. As if! We are totally bummed. Good selection for our girls.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank peeweek123
Marion
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Love this stores”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I live 3 hours away but whenever I am heading up that direction I try to stop in. They have a naturalizer shoe store that I always walk away with a couple of purchases from.

Visited February 2012
Waterloo, Indiana
311 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 315 helpful votes
“If shopping is your thing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Nice location with attractive shops,some unique, some not. There are always good buys to be found and with 120 stores there is something for everyone. I'm not much of a shopper but I don't mind coming here once in awhile.

Visited November 2012