“small collection”

Lubeznik Center for the Arts
Reviewed June 4, 2012

the exhibits were small (especially the glass exhibit), and the 'bound' exhibit was bizarre. cute gift shop

Reviewed October 18, 2010

This is a nice local museum. It is good for Michigan City to have an art museum. Entrance is free, but a donation is suggested. When I went they had a display about Michigan City's North End. As far as I could tell there were three galleries, the brochure says four, but I never found the fourth.

There is also a small gift shop with local art and jewelry for sale. I walked around pretty slowly and read all of the captions and it took me an hour to go through this place. Overall, it's a nice local place but fairly small and I wouldn't drive out of my way to see it. It would be better as an add-on to an already planned trip to the area.

2  Thank LyssaIL