“Poor”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“Poor”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My $30 steak arrived late, scorching hot, appearing to have just exited the microwave, while the veg was Luke warm. My wife's 'special' was the same. We had to wait 45 minutes for our food in a near empty restaurant. Chef Ramsey required!

• Visited July 2013

Champaign
“Very Good Dinner”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Walked over from the Feallock House and had a most enjoyable dinner. Service and food were very good. I'd certainly go back.

Visited September 2012
LaPorte, Indiana
“BETTER THAN EXPECTED”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food and service were very good. Portions were more than generous. This was our first visit in many years. We will definitely be going back again.

Visited October 2012
Union Pier, Michigan
“special occasion restaurant”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Elegant atmosphere, very good food and drinks. Pricy but worth it since it's a special occasion kind of place

Visited April 2012
Indiana
“Average Food; service not so good.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food is average but pricey. My meal came with a salad which I didn't realize but the server asked me if I would like their house salad, which would have cost me more, so trying to inflate the bill I guess. Luckily someone in my party told me I was already getting a salad. Server also seemed insulted that I asked for mustard for my fries.

Visited July 2012