“Special occasion, special meal”

William B's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
William B's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Highway US 12
Description: Named after Boyd Gaming co-founder Bill Boyd, William B's Steakhouse is a world-class steakhouse in the tradition of Las Vegas’ legendary Stardust Hotel and Casino. But there's more than steak on the menu. You'll also find fresh seafood and exquisite pasta dishes, all prepared with classic Midwestern flair.
Northern Indiana
“Special occasion, special meal”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I ate at William B's to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The meal was fantastic. We had crab cakes, caesar salad, a tomato-mozzarella salad, au gratin potatoes, stuffed shrimp, and small filet. Everything was very good. I was concerned about the smokers ruining our meal, but they keep smoking/non-smoking pretty far apart,

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in NW Indiana”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I eat approximately once a month at William B's. I often bring friends and family. Everyone agrees this is one of the nicest restaurants in the region. Food is always outstanding. Pricing is very reasonable for a high end restaurant.
I often get the Sea Bass and it always melts in your mouth!
Host Patrick is always committed to excellent service and we often have Kathy as our waitress. She is wonderful. We also met GM Jack last night on a break from a music event at Blue Chip. Sorry, I don't have last names.
I don't go for Blue Chip to gamble. I am sure I have player card somewhere so I am not one of the customers that gets "comped". I often end up in the casino afterwards. Made another donation last night. Fun time by my wife and I, and our friends.

• Visited August 2013
“Great food and fun experience”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

William B's restaurant and bar has been a great eating, drinking and fun place to hang out and meet people. Me and my wife have been going there for several years and have always enjoyed our experience. From Patrick the ''Boss'', to our bartenders, Pete, Jen, Ryan and Donovan, they all give superb service and make you feel like Royalty! You can enjoy dinner along with your favorite drink at the bar, that's our favorite combination. If you like spicy shrimp, ask for the Blacken Shrimp appetizer, its a treat!

3 Thank topspot22
Chicago, Illinois
“Service sub-par”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our server Sally was neither gracious nor helpful. Food was decent. It was my wife's birthday and this was submitted in the reservation but there was no acknowledgement by the restaurant.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Beach-n-Scuba
Kenton, Ohio
“Another Delicious Meal”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant, although it is a four hour drive for us. We have never been disappointed. This place is amazing...the wait staff is excellent and the food is truly delicious. They have a great selection of appetizers and a very wide selection of main course meals. The sides are very large, so plan on sharing. The steak just melts in your mouth. Great place, just wish it was closer.

• Visited July 2013