“Great variety”

Options Buffet
Ranked #45 of 156 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Every item at our all-you-can-enjoy Options Buffet is prepared with great care and the freshest ingredients. Rise and shine with a tempting selection of breakfast foods, including a live omelet station. Join us for a satisfying lunch or relaxing dinner, and visit our live action cooking stations, where chefs will prepare your food to your liking.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Food is fresh & hot. Great variety. Never had anything I didn't like. Sometimes the head chef even comes out to the tables to see how you liked the food.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I only go on Friday because they have 4 different kinds of grilled fresh fish. I am on a low carb diet and I can get grilled fish with no oil or breading. I can get full [ not always that easy] and not feel guilty.MMMMM.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Its easy to find, has good food, good selection, good times, has a smoking section, which I appreciate, good servers, friendly, neat appearance,.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went for the Sunday brunch, amazing selection of food. Breakfast omelette station, pancakes, French toast, eggs, meats, breads, all the breakfast options plus dinner and lunch options as well! Then there is the dessert station, almost anything you can think of, ice cream, cakes, cookies, pies, pudding, and the chocolate fountain. We had two teenage boys who loved it!

1  Thank designdane
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have been here about 10 times and have never been disappointed. Our kids love the variety. My wife and me love the quality. The desserts are a little sub-par...just go with the fruit and chocolate fountain!