“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food (and the service) were awesome! I regret that I hadn’t believed the other reviewers.

I have read that this is the top restaurant in Michigan City, but I didn’t believe it. I finally went there, and the food was absolutely great. This small restaurant is a read gem! We had the Whitefish sandwiches, and it was one of the best things I ever ate.

This small 40 seat gem is only open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I usually miss this time. Next time I am driving through Michigan City in the middle of the day I will certainly stop here again. I will even try to adjust my schedule to match their schedule. If I have one complaint it is that I hadn’t believed the other reviewers.

Note: They have outside seating when the weather improves.

There are newer reviews for Panini Panini

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Fabulous fresh food! Fresh baked breads make for amazing sandwiches. French onion soup is wonderful. This place needs to be on the show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything is fresh and homemade daily including the breads. The menu is extensive and eclectic. They cater and the attention to detail and service is impeccable. Close your eyes and pretend you're in Paris.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

OH MY GAWD!! Bonnie is AMAZING! the food was OUTSTANDING! The best french onion soup I've ever had. All the food was amazing and we ( my wife and I) are already planning trips back to michigan city al the way from the north side of chicago! ( about 1 hour and 40 minutes)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Huge variety of tasty treats! Sandwiches served on wax paper atop a wooden cutting board, garnished with a mixed greens salad and fresh fruit. Very creative menu. Service is excellent. Atmosphere reminds one of New York City's bistros. Clean, small, comfortable, reasonably priced and a delight!