“What a great find!”

Gino's Steakhouse of Merrillville
Reserve with OpenTable
Gino's Steakhouse of Merrillville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

While passing through the area we elected to stay in Merrillville. We spotted Gino's and thought we would give it a try. What a wonderful experience! We didn't have reservation on a Saturday night and we expected a long wait. We were seated at the bar and enjoyed a cocktail and very good live entertainment. After a brief period, we were escorted to our seats. Our server was excellent and he explained the evening's specials. My wife ordered the lamb shank and I had the aged prime rib. They were cooked to perfection! All in all it was a very pleasant evening. The prices are commensurate with the quality of food served. We will definitely be going back the next time we are in the area.

2  Thank Jerry C
There are newer reviews for Gino's Steakhouse of Merrillville

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went on line to look at review's for Gino's Steakhouse, and if you go by the review's you truly be misled,Our 1st time going for Sweetest Day, and ''Oh My God'' was not dissapointed at all.The food was the best, and the service,just as good. Very upscale and well worth the price,I honestly did not think that anyone could beat or even compete with Ruth Chris Steakhouse, but i'm so glad that i can go not even a mile from my home to the best diner in Northwest Indiana!!!!!!!! Will Continue To Go.

1  Thank Norma R
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fine dining but a bit pricey especially on the "specials" Portions were large but not excessive. Would have rather had a smaller portion at a smaller price.

1  Thank GeneseeOhio
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food is excellent. Haven't had anything that I didn't like yet. If you go always ask for Brian, Brooke, or Kim. Great waiters and waitresses to assist you with your meal.

1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Best food around. Definitely my go to place when I want to go somewhere for a romantic or even just delicious dinner.

1  Thank Elizabeth A