“Not so good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Northwest Indiana
“Not so good”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our server was very good and friendly. Biscuits tasted great (until I found a short black hair on the bottom of one - my hair is blonde and my husbands is brown). My $30 king crab legs off the "Fresh Seafood" menu was still a bit frozen when it came to me. I sent it back but when I got it the second time they would not snap in half when bent... They just bent... I never thought I would have got frozen crab during their advertised "crabfest". I reminded our waitress that I ordered a baked potato and when she brought it, it was just lukewarm. She offered a free desert for the issues. We will not be going back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank musgroves

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Usually go there when our schedule allows. Good variety to choose from. It has gotten more expensive. The biscuits are delicious. We look forward to receiving a gift card every Christmas from my mother.

Visited September 2012
Crown Point, Indiana
“best biscuits”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

service and food always great, especially those garlic biscuits, but I have to go at odd hours to avoid the wait.

Visited October 2012
Hebron, Indiana
“bad service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We used to go once a month, but the service just worse and worse. The food is cold half the time, the food dosn't come out all at once, some get served and others had to wait at our table. Yep, manager did comp us, but it kept happening. We found that Kelsy's in Valpo does really great sea food, of couse selection isn't there, the quality is soo much better and service is close to perfect.

Visited October 2011
Crown Point, Indiana
“Good food, ok service”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a typical Red Lobster, no complaints, but nothing to brag about. If you like seafood, you probably like Red Lobster, but I will say their Caesar Salad dressing is one of thebest I have had, and I love Caesar Salads, I try them in most restaurants I visit. This Red Lobster is not a dissappointment.

Visited May 2012