“bad service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Hebron, Indiana
“bad service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We used to go once a month, but the service just worse and worse. The food is cold half the time, the food dosn't come out all at once, some get served and others had to wait at our table. Yep, manager did comp us, but it kept happening. We found that Kelsy's in Valpo does really great sea food, of couse selection isn't there, the quality is soo much better and service is close to perfect.

Visited October 2011

Crown Point, Indiana
“Good food, ok service”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a typical Red Lobster, no complaints, but nothing to brag about. If you like seafood, you probably like Red Lobster, but I will say their Caesar Salad dressing is one of thebest I have had, and I love Caesar Salads, I try them in most restaurants I visit. This Red Lobster is not a dissappointment.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank HisDaughter7
Valparaiso, Indiana
“No thanks”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food wasn't very hot and service was slow and borderline rude . Very lackluster attitudes by many but NOT ALL of the wait staff .

Visited October 2011
1 Thank hoosiertraveler47
Illinois
“Went the extra mile...”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I took my Dad (with family of 3) to this location for lunch. Service was slow at the start, but the manager seemed to be on top of things (or knew he was short-handed) and made sure we got drinks and were attended to. My husband and I got the endless shrimp and the food was good (albeit a bit salty). Service was consistent after the food arrived and we didn't feel hurried. The waiter did warn us to order in advance because there would be a small wait for it to arrive (I'd call that proactive in setting our expectations). Before we left, we packed the leftovers with enough for a good mid-night snack. All around a good meal.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ttaylor2u
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Just OK, Run of the Mill Chain”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Visited location on Sunday evening with family. Service was average, food quality was lacking somewhat as to what is expected from Red Lobster, and Pricing is average. We have visited this location dozens of times ,as well as other locations in the area, and this particular session was for whatever reason not up to par. Sorry for the somewhat negative post to a usually positive experience, but just keeping it real. It is what it was.

• Visited August 2012