“Outstanding quality of food and service”
Review of Cafe Fondue

Cafe Fondue
Ranked #15 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: European, French, Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Outstanding quality of food and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

After trying fondue in Chicago I had my doubts about Cafe Fondue in Merrillville. But after trying it I was totally amazed by the quality of food and the amazing service of our server. I give it a 10 when comparing it to downtown Chicago quality. With much less prices. Defiantly worth a try.

• Visited August 2013

Valparaiso, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently visited this restaurant for the first time. It's such a cozy place, and the food was excellent. The value was actually really impressive because it includes your appetizer and dessert! The service was wonderful and the whole concept of fondue is just really cool. It was a great date spot. We've decided to make it a regular for our date night! You should definitely try it!

• Visited June 2013
Crown Point, Indiana
“Always a great adventure...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We go here for special occasions...pricey and is a long event of a meal but really a nice treat every once and awhile. We have been going here for years and have never been disappointed!

Visited February 2013
“Romantic date night!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have never fondued before. It was a new and great experience! I came in with my boyfriend and we both got the four course dinners. I was stuffed by the time we left. There are so many different combinations of meat to choose from. I will most certainly come again for dinner. I can't wait to try the other choices of cheese and chocolate. I recommend the restaurant. It is a beautiful and romantic place perfect for date night or an evening out with friends and family.

Gary, IN
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Such a wonderful place! The food is wonderful. A great way to spend an evening. Fancy enough for a special occasion and yet casual enough for a date. It's definitely a place you go when you want to have actual experience eating and interacting with one another and not just shovel food in and run out. The decor is contemporary and lovely. The owner is the sweetest woman alive. It's even a great place to come in and just have dessert or a glass of wine. Love. It. Here.

• Visited January 2013