“Great food, awesome service!”
Review of Aladdin Pita

Aladdin Pita
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place is one of the best restaurants in the area. It is inviting, clean and authentic. The people working there make you feel welcome, treat you with respect and are very professional. The food is amazing! If you catch the night when there is a buffet, it is well worth it! For about 15$ you can try almost all the dishes on the menu. One of my favorite places!

1  Thank V C

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had dinner at this place and the food is simple middle-eastern and good tasting. The service was also very nice and it is extremely reasonably priced. I had planned to order an appetizer and entree, however before I could order my appetizer I was offered hummus, baba ganoj, yogurt & salad with pita bread. More than enough appetizer for a one person dinner! I ended ordering the chicken kabab which was very good and that was the end of the meal.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great meal for the price. I had a lamb stew dish (enough for two people) that came with a side for less than $15.00. This included a very generous portion of pita bread with delicious dipping sauces (including hummus) that was given to me as soon as I was seated. The service was great and the small restaurant ambience was nice. The quality of the lamb/ingredients were average. However, you do get a good meal for a descent price.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was an awesome dinning experience.The foods and flavors brought back so many wonderful memories of my younger years that I thought were gone forever.The dinning room & buffet were well tended to.The wait staff were very gracious and helpful without over doing.It also has a store attached.Cann't wait to go back for the regular menu options.If you fancy Middle Eastern Foods ,you won't be dissapointed..

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went on a Sunday for the buffet and it was DELICIOUS!!! The pita's and humus was sooooooo good. They had kofta kabobs which were very moist. I wish that they lamb would have been something more than just roasted. It was pretty bland.