“Indeed, actually one of the better Outback experiences to be had”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 17, 2013

One of the nice things about eating at an Outback is that you pretty much have an expectation of decent meal for a decent price.
This restaurant was very surprising!
Great service (Courtney K) and meals done well.
An 8 ounce sirloin cooked exactly the way this traveler's wife wishes, the "gold Mahi Mahi", and some stuffed mushrooms were excellent, as were the accompanying salads (all totaling $47.76, including a 20% tip.)
Again, this is a "notch above" the typically good Outback experience.
Nicely done, Outback in Merrillville!

Thank BarbaraandThoma... S

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I don't mean surprising like it's never good, but this particular time it was great. The server was great- Ashley was her name I think. The sirloin with crab and a potato was wonderful. My girlfriend enjoyed her ribs a lot and the couple we went with loved their steak and talapia.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

One person wanted salmon, one person wanted steak. Our compromise was Outback, and it was a good choice for this meal. It was also within walking distance of our hotel.

The music at this location seemed to be louder than I've experienced at other Outbacks, and the server was just average, but the food was better than good. The next time I'm in Merrillville, however, I'll probaby try a different restaurant.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is always well prepared and served hot, but my favorite thing is the Outback is a place where you can actually talk to the person you are with. The service was good and made for a pleasant evening

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Every time I've been to OB the service and food is outstanding. Even their small lunch steak comes prepared to perfection. My wife & I both love the garlic mashed potatoes and the wedge salad is fantastic! For the price point here you just can't go wrong. I love this place!