“A Good Meal with a Friend”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is always well prepared and served hot, but my favorite thing is the Outback is a place where you can actually talk to the person you are with. The service was good and made for a pleasant evening

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Every time I've been to OB the service and food is outstanding. Even their small lunch steak comes prepared to perfection. My wife & I both love the garlic mashed potatoes and the wedge salad is fantastic! For the price point here you just can't go wrong. I love this place!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had our food to go and returned for silverware. The ladies were really nice and gave us free desert to go as an apology. After reaching my room the food was delicious and hot.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great food and atmosphere! The servers are very accomodating. Steaks and Baked Potatoes were
just Perfect!
We are addicted.
Loved the experience!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a safety restaurant. Appetizers and salads are great. Food is pretty good and steaks are done well, usually. I like the western decor with antler chandeliers and cows on the wall. Margaritas are quite tasty and ample. Try the firecracker shrimp appetizer and the french onion soup.