“Good Food”

IHOP
Ranked #56 of 156 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food is good and the service is quick.
There was no waiting when I arrived and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is always packed in the morning on the weekend, and it has reason to be. The food is cooked well and the service is friendly and fast. If you want to take the family out for a decent price, this is the restaurant to go to. It has variety and taste in every meal.

2  Thank HisDaughter7
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very slow. Our order took 22 minutes to arrive at our table. Food was exactly what we ordered.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I love the pancakes and waffles at IHOP and decided to treat myself to breakfast at IHOP on a Saturday and Sunday during a weekend, when I was stuck in Merrillville in between business visits. The menu and quality were as expected at IHOP - good consistent quality and (too) big portions. I though want to emphasize the good service at this IHOP and I did not feel it was awkward eating alone in between all the happy families. I asked a young waiter - who looked like he just started there - if I could buy an IHOP mug, as they have a really nice shape, which is not big, which fits your hands very well. He did not know what to tell me - as he definitely did not had this question before - but quickly arranged a mug for me with the help of someone else. Great service.

2  Thank HappyDanish