“Food was good. 22 minutes for food to arrive”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #55 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Cuisines: American
Vandalia, Ohio
“Food was good. 22 minutes for food to arrive”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very slow. Our order took 22 minutes to arrive at our table. Food was exactly what we ordered.

• Visited July 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I love the pancakes and waffles at IHOP and decided to treat myself to breakfast at IHOP on a Saturday and Sunday during a weekend, when I was stuck in Merrillville in between business visits. The menu and quality were as expected at IHOP - good consistent quality and (too) big portions. I though want to emphasize the good service at this IHOP and I did not feel it was awkward eating alone in between all the happy families. I asked a young waiter - who looked like he just started there - if I could buy an IHOP mug, as they have a really nice shape, which is not big, which fits your hands very well. He did not know what to tell me - as he definitely did not had this question before - but quickly arranged a mug for me with the help of someone else. Great service.

• Visited February 2012