“Words cannot describe...”

Season's Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Came all the way from Chicago...this place n food is un believable...I will be returning again,the southern and cajun dishes is to die for....wish us folks in Chicago had places Like seasons....

2  Thank cuddymack

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Food was excellent! Service was fast and friendly! Live Band was GREAT! The washrooms are very clean which we can all appreciate. The seating was a little tight but we were able to make some adjustments. This is HURRY UP & GET THERE RESTAURANT!

2  Thank Monique B
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Wife and I have eaten at Seasons twice . Food was every good . I had the Shrimp and Grits good amount of shrimp . Wife had the Fried Chicken and Waffles . She had seen in the south but had not ordered it . She enjoyed it and would order again.
Service was every good .

2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Visited back in September and was very impressed. If I'm ever back in Merillville I'll be back at Season's.

2  Thank Alex W
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Several of my friends at work mentioned Season's to me since they knew my daughter lives in Loiusiana and that my wife and i enjoy Cajun cooking.We had crab cakes for an appetizer and they were very good.We ordered different main entrees and not only did we eat our fill but we were able to have them again as left overs and they were even better the next day.

3  Thank IndianaLarry