“NO GOOD NEWS”

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2012

After booking by 'phone and only then reading the reviews on here I was very nervous about using the place for my wife and family. However I was pleasantly surprised by a very warm welcome and a comfortable and clean room. All public areas were clean and trash free. Perhaps it's under new management? The staff were always friendly and helpful during our five night stay. The breakfast was limited it's what I'd expect after only paying $50 per room. The room served our perpose very well. Perhaps some folks just enjoy a good old moan but we found the motel to be excellent value

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I wish there is minus for ratings for this place. We have stayed at few Super 8 motels when we took 5 weeks vacation to west coast from the Midwest, never, ever had a place like this one.
This place have a sign saying 'No smoking' but when I walked into the lobby there was heavy and thick smell of smoke. The place was dirty, very small lobby had two chairs and they were filthy, I wouldn't let my children sitting on those chairs. The whole city was booked up and we couldn't find any other places to stay over night.
We checked into the room and smelled really bad, turned the air conditioner on but it made terrible noise. I looked at the switch panel, it didn't even have a cover but filled with dust. I called the front desk asked about the noise, she said the place is all booked and she couldn't switch us to any other room. She suggested to turn off the air and open the window. The place is right off the interstate 65, I couldn't have that noise either for us to sleep. She said she will bring a fan WHEN she can but looks like I will be staying up all night with all the noises around here. It's now 1:30 am and still no fan!
Please do not stay at this place or keep commenting about your stay, maybe the company will do something for future customers.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We made reservations at this hotel for Nationals with our softball team for a week. When we arrived there on Monday to check in, the experience started off when I walked in there in no Ac in the building, I question why. The tan lady states they only have window AC units in the room I was like WHAT? I stated let me make some phone calls and I will get back to you. Well unfortunately I called every hotel in the area and nothing was available in the area due to Nationals and 500 teams in town. Believe me if there was a open all 30 of us would of left. So during are stay they never cleaned our rooms we had to ask for towels everyday on top of asking that they change our bed sheets. We had to take our own trash out. They never clean the bathrooms at all. The management there was unbelievable as well he never helped out any situation we had, all he could said was "if you dont like don't stay "" We had no where else to go!! The breakfast was oatmeal cream pies,lil debbie's,and bagels. I'm still not sure what we paid for at this Super 8. Also the oder in this place was very terrible it was a good thing I brought my own febreeze to spray to give it a better smell in my room. The AC unit in my room u could turn it down to cold but if u wanted to turn it up you couldn't because the button was broke. Let's talk about the TV now when I got there Monday I had all the channels , we got a lil storm Monday nite, so thn my TV had only 4 channels the rest of the week. The front desk told me sorry there is nothing they could do! REALLY I almost went through the roof. I suggest you never stay here!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't choose this place PERIOD!