I often use this motel when working in the area. It tends to be the best value for your money. There are a few shoddy lodges that are cheaper but I would be afraid to sleep there. This place however is fairly clean, (a little hair in the bathroom) and reasonably priced. They are normally 10-25 dollars cheaper than nearby places of similar status. Quite a choice a restaurants within a mile or less and a major shopping center nearby.
The highway noise can be a little bothersome if you are a light sleeper and it may get crowded on the weekends which may cause the price to go up. Bottom line, its a good spot if you dont want to spend a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville is still close to Chicago, but with a charm and attractions all its own. Southlake Mall, Deep River Water Park, Star Plaza Theater, Lake County Fairgrounds, Porter County Fairground, and the Indiana State Dunes are nearby. McCormick Place and Downton Chicago are only 30 miles from this hotel. This Red Roof is conveniently located near a variety of restaurants. All business king rooms and accessible rooms have a microwave & refrigerator. All rooms offer free WiFi, flat screen TV, and clock radio. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Merrillville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merrillville Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville