Red Roof Inn - Merrillville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$113
Agoda.com
$140
$126
Quality Inn Merrillville(Merrillville)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
QualityInn
$128
All reviewssuperior king roomfront deska great place to stayfridge and microwavestaff was friendlysidewalkpetmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

If we are only in town for a few days or the ABVI is booked we stay here. But only for a few days at a time because they don't offer a weekly rate. The rooms are like most Red Roofs I've ever been to. The staff seemed nice and always helped when I had any questions. And it's in a convenient area food and shopping up and down the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
jnoel2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review, we pride ourselves in providing our guest with a friendly staff, clean room, a comfy bed. However, someone has misinformed you we do offer very reasonalbe weekly rate.

I am so happy that the staff measured up to your expectations. Please consider us your hospitality hotel when traveling to the Merrillville area.

i0015@redroof.com

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff was great! The wi-Fi would not work. I called the trouble center and they did try to correct the problem.
We had to leave because I needed the wi-Fi. The staff did not know how to handle the problem. The morning prison had no Ida there was a problem

Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased that you thought our staff was great. It is always a pleasure to hear the feedback from our valued guest, and I want to apoligize for the poor wi-fi service that you experienced. We are working to constantly improving this service.
Thank you again and please consider us your hospitality hotel should your travel plans bring you back to the Merrillville area.

i0015@redroof.com

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The staff were very nice and informative. They tried to help you in any way possible. the room was larger than most and very clean. the room had all the extra pieces that you are starting to expect in motel rooms now. But in some cases start to really make it hard to get around in the room. These had enough room to handle it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I would like the world to know how professional Mr. Marzette was during my stay. Mr. Marzette excellent service by listening to my needs as I was in town for a funeral. He spoke well, dressed well, and really made my hotel stay pleasant. If you are ever in town and stay at Red Roof Inn your in for top customer service,

Room Tip: Tell the customer service representative your desires.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
jnoel2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Vincent, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Marzette and the entire staff look forward to accomodating all of our valued guest needs. As you mention in your review, "Tell the customer service rep your desires." and we will try to forfill every single one....
Again, thank you for your review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Merrillville area.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Close to highways make this place unpleasant. Is one of the cheapest hotel from area. This is the best part in staying here. Is not worth it to spend more when you sleep and wake up with highway noise in your head!
At check-in the room was not so clean as I expect. Another guest complain with same problem. Other then that I cannot say much. The whole area is a huge shopping center, you'll find what you want here (well, almost). For shopping session is heaven.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Alice, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff and they were sadden to hear that your stay was not a pleasurable one. While being located off the expressway makes for an ideal location for our travelers, we were sorry to hear that the noise from the expressway prevented you from getting a good nights sleep. Please accept my sincerest apology on behalf of the staff. However, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the numerous shopping outlet, and stores that Merrillville has to offer.