If we are only in town for a few days or the ABVI is booked we stay here. But only for a few days at a time because they don't offer a weekly rate. The rooms are like most Red Roofs I've ever been to. The staff seemed nice and always helped when I had any questions. And it's in a convenient area food and shopping up and down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville is still close to Chicago, but with a charm and attractions all its own. Southlake Mall, Deep River Water Park, Star Plaza Theater, Lake County Fairgrounds, Porter County Fairground, and the Indiana State Dunes are nearby. McCormick Place and Downton Chicago are only 30 miles from this hotel. This Red Roof is conveniently located near a variety of restaurants. All business king rooms and accessible rooms have a microwave & refrigerator. All rooms offer free WiFi, flat screen TV, and clock radio. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Merrillville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merrillville Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville