“Wonderful Experience”

Red Roof Inn - Merrillville
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Merrillville
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was in town in December to visit my family. We came in late and checked in with Patrick. We stayed for about a week. Whatever we needed, towels, linens, h and b aids, directions around town, Millie made us feel like we were at home! Thank you Patrick and Millie!!! We'll see you soon again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a view of the pond
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
jnoel2, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We were so pleased to be your "get away" location. I have shared your comment with Annette and the entire staff.

Again, thank you and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Merrilliville location.

Janie Noel,

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at the hotel on Friday Dec 14 and I need a get a way. Tht Saturday I was checking out and in the process of checking out I ran into Annette one of the housekeeper and she asked me did I need anything before I was leaving and I informed her I was leaving and she was very concerned with wether I was comfortable and I agreed tht I was. I was very please with Annette's concern. As well as my stay Thanks Red Roof and keep up the good wrk!!!!!!'n

• Stayed: December 2012
jnoel2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms equpped with pillowtop mattresses, free-wi, and flat screen tv's. Annette was positively delighted to read your kind words and that you personally mention her by name.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit at the Red Roof Inn in Merrillville.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

i was happy with the location and the service i received.i needed towels and patrick the night clerkwas happy to get them for me. he asked if there was anything else i needed or if i had any other questions . i would stay here again . i found it to be very pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your positive review. Patrick and the entire staff were thrilled that your stay was a pleasant one. We look forward to your return to the Red Roof Inn in Merrillville Indiana.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I recently stayed at your hotel and loved the service and the cleanliness of this hotel. Taquisha Nash went above and beyond to be helpful and was very kind and helped us with our every us with our every need.I would recommend this place to any of my family and friends and will definetly stay here in the future,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

LuannSimmon, thank you for taking the time to write a review. TaQuisha and the entire staff are very proud of our hotel and are always delighted to assist our valued guest. Thank you kindly for recommending our hotel to your "family and friends" and we look forward to your future visit.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I enjoyed myself this past week at the roof. My stay was indeed pleasent. The front desk cleark Maria was very nice and Taquisha one of the housekeepers, made sure I had everything that I needed during my stay. Thanks for the home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2012
jnoel2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive review of our location. We were so glad you enjoyed your trip and found Maria, Taquisha and the entire staff to be accomodating. We are delighted to be your "Home Away From Home" and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Merrillville.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

they have done improvements to this hotel looks verry nice our housekeeper patsy was very nice and helpfull we had a problem with our heater mario came up to our room and fixed it right away we were very happy with our stay also like the new decor beds etc wil come back

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review of our location. Mario and Patsy and the entire staff are here to assist you in any way they can including immediately resolving maintenance issues. We were so pleased to hear that our renovations had a lasting effect on the guest. Please consider us "Your Hotel Of Choice" when traveling to the Merrllville area.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were on a family trip for thanksgiving, after almost a twelve hour drive from Ely,Minn. we stopped at the Red Roof. Our desk clerk Mona was very friendly and understood we needed a quiet room for our two young chidren so we wouldn't be disturbed. We a nice relaxing stay, ad were ready to finish our trip the next morning! Love the landscaping!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your positive review of our location. We are glad that Mona was able to accomodate your request for a quiet location and was efficient and friendly in regards to the service.

Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to serving you should your travel plans bring you back to Merrillville.

General Mananger