“great place for your first zip”

Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Mauckport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your outdoor adventure begins with a climb to the treetops of beautiful Southern Indiana and continues over scenic forests and ravines in a way you've never experienced before. Strapped safely in a secure body harness, you will soar high above the forest floor. One of our resident deer may run along underneath you for extra fun! We also have a zipline just for kids (the first in the area)! Two lines and a skybridge, for children 4-7 years and 30-65 pounds who aren't quite big enough for the full Canopy Tour. Make a day of it, and visit Squire Boone Caverns as well. Visit our website for the coupon code for the HiLo package deal. Open March-November, reservations required. Walk-ups accommodated when space is available.
Indianapolis, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“great place for your first zip”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had always wanted to go zip lining. My husband was a bit apprehensive. We both had a great time. I think this is a good place to get your toes wet with zip lining. None of the lines are incredibly high or fast. They're all manageable. The guides were very friendly.

Visited April 2014
SBCZipline, Front Office Manager at Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
We're so glad you chose us for your first zip line experience. Come back and visit us the next time you're in the mood to fly!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Fun time!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Squire boone ziplining was one of the best new things I have tried. Staff was very nice and helpful! The booking process was really considerate; I had to reschedule a couple of times and they were understanding and friendly.

Visited April 2014
SBCZipline, Front Office Manager at Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
We're so glad you were able to come zip with us, and it was great to finally meet you! Thanks for visiting - we look forward to the next time you can visit.
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Squire Boone Zipline Adventures Rocks!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I had so much fun there today! We are both in our 60's and this was our first zipline experience - Matt and David, our guides, are perfect!!! They were very friendly, fun and professional - and instantly made us feel at ease. We felt like pros by the 2nd zip! Beautiful scenery, fabulous time of year with the Fall colors, great setup, easy and fun - would recommend to all age groups and experience levels. Definitely a gem here! I am so glad a friend recommended Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures to us - will definitely be back again!

New Albany, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Took my 78 year old mother in law !!!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My In Laws were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. The one thing my mother in law wanted to do was to zip line. With some doubt we made reservations. Matt and David was our zip line guides. They were awesome. 8 out of the 10 in our group had never done this. The training part was very helpful. My mother in law did amazing and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am so glad we went out of the box and tried something new. We had in our group a girl 9 years old who was very nervous but after the training you could see the excitement in her eyes. She had a really great time. If your thinking about doing this. DO IT !!

3 Thank Keith K
Pekin, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a great time. Just the right amount of scary! :) Guides were professional and friendly.
Went with friends but would recommend for families or youth groups. Beautiful scenery!

1 Thank Blanche P