“Incredible even for the hesitant”

Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Mauckport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your outdoor adventure begins with a climb to the treetops of beautiful Southern Indiana and continues over scenic forests and ravines in a way you've never experienced before. Strapped safely in a secure body harness, you will soar high above the forest floor. One of our resident deer may run along underneath you for extra fun! We also have a zipline just for kids (the first in the area)! Two lines and a skybridge, for children 4-7 years and 30-65 pounds who aren't quite big enough for the full Canopy Tour. Make a day of it, and visit Squire Boone Caverns as well. Visit our website for the coupon code for the HiLo package deal. Open March-November, reservations required. Walk-ups accommodated when space is available.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

As a grandmother of 10 and a fear of heights to boot, I went zip lining. The guides were very patient and encouraging. The view in the trees is awesome and it is something everyone must try. I can't imagine a prettier scene anywhere.

1  Thank 1Southern
There are newer reviews for Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Two guides put this old man at ease. At 59 I had this down as one of my bucket list items. What an experience ! I will never forget the excitement of the flying feeling. I am now hooked and plan on going again soon!

2  Thank indianasports
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Guides Cole and Matthew were awesome. Please consider regarding children (especially if they are not thrill seekers). Longest zip line 450ft and 65ft off the ground. If child refuses to go further there is a time to assist, however please consider prior. I did get a voucher for a free zipline reservation since our 7 y/o backed out. *there was another 7 y/o on our tour who completed all 6 zips with no problem. It does depend on individual child. I'm a 1st zipper and loved it!

2  Thank Mindy V
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The zip line tour guides were both professional and fun. Our party, ranging from ages 9 to 47 had a blast!!

3  Thank jkhent
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I and my sister and her family all went ziplining and had an awesome time. We ranged from 49 years old to 9 years old and all had a great experience. The guides were professional and patient and made us all feel comfortable and safe. What an awesome feeling zipping through the trees. The whole staff and facilities were great and I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to do something fun and exciting!!!

3  Thank smckiever