“Our regular restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Martinsville, Indiana
“Our regular restaurant”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We go to Chili's pretty often. Since this is a small town, we know most everyone there. The food is pretty good, and they now have some healthier choices; my favorite is the Margarita Grilled Chicken.

Visited February 2013

“Fine. Clean. So so.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This restaurant is fine. The food is not my favorite but it is okay. We eat out a lot and we never end up at Chili's unless we are meeting someone else who likes it. The food has been somewhat inconsistent. It is markedly better at some times than others.
The service is not great. Of course there have been occasions when we have had excellent service there.
It is just so so for me.

Visited July 2012
Martinsville, Indiana, United States
“One of the better places in Martinsville”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We eat here about every other month and we always enjoy it. Sometimes the wait can be long to get seated. The staff is always friendly and the manager often makes the rounds making sure your food is correct. I like the ribs, which I can get two ways, and some of the skillet plates. My wife likes the steaks and the fajitas.
I read the poor reviews listed here and I have to wonder because the place is packed every night. It wouldn't be packed unless the majority of folks liked what they were getting.

• Visited June 2012
“Horrid”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Was not impressed in any way! Service was slow and not attentive and I'm sick as a dog from the pathetic salad I was served. It was something from a bag with bland chicken thrown on top. The other dish was ribs with cold mashed potatoes. Overall I highly doubt we will go back. I was dissapointed that we just didnt wait to eat somewhere in Bloomington

Indianapolis
“Pretty average!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Service was actually excellent. Our waiter was there within a minute of our arrival. He was very engaging and friendly. Drinks came quickly.
Had salsa and chip as an appetizer. Salsa was extremely salty almost to the point of being flavorless. Not a good thing if you're dealing with high blood pressure and have to limit your salt intake.
Food was hot and flavorful but fairly salty.
Atmosphere was fine.
Overall experience was about average.

• Visited December 2011