“Good food, Bad smell!”

Texas Corral
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steak, burgers, soups, sandwiches, fresh rolls -- you name it, we've got it. Enjoy a meal at your favorite southern-styled steakhouse today! Visit our website for hours, locations, menus, and special offers!
Shelburn
“Good food, Bad smell!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

First time here. Greeted nicely by hostess. On our way back to table, very strong sewer smell was obvious. Were hesitant to stay, but glad we did. Server was pleasant. Food was very good. Steaks melted in your mouth, had excellent flavor. If ever going through Martinsville again, we would stop.

Ellettsville, Indiana
“awful smell!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We stopped in there today around 3:30... our first time ever . Looked nice from outside but inside the front door we were greeted by a horrible sewer like smell. It was like they tried to cover it up with cleaner.... it was so bad we turned around and walked out. First impressions are everything... we wont be back!

Visited August 2014
“Split decision”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on our way home from Indianapolis. It was a late lunch around 3:30pm. The restaurant was not busy and we were "greeted" by a hostess and a strange smell as soon as we walked in the door. I tried to make small talk with the hostess but was completely ignored. Once seated, we were immediately greeted by our waiter. He was actually very pleasant and talkative. He was very attentive and gave my husband some great advice to assist him ordering. The restaurant, though empty, was very loud due to the staff hanging out and talking in the bar. At times, they were yelling across the restaurant to each other. The rolls we received when we sat were cold and stale. After ordering, my salad and his chili came very quickly and was delicious on both counts. The main course was just ok for me, but my husband raved about his steak. I ordered the quesadilla and rice. The quesadilla was ok but the rice had sweet, under cooked, carrots with roasted corn, black beans, and peppers. I didn't much care for it. I believe we will probably return if in the area only because my husband loved his meal. I would not go back without him.

The Villages, Florida
“Great Steaks and Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Ate there 8/12 based on recommendation from our hotel desk clerk.

Restaurant is a steak house similar to a Texas Roadhouse. They have daily drink specials and it included half price margaritas when we were there. So had a few.

Our server Justin was there quickly with the menu and took our drink order. We both had fillets, a salad which came immediately, and baked potatoes loaded. The salads were good as were the rolls. Once the steaks came, we were pleasantly surprised at how well cooked and seasoned they were. We were able to cut the fillets with a fork... Can't ask for more.

Service was excellent and the prices were much lower than expected. Very good meal which we can highly recommend.

Zelienople, Pennsylvania
“Attentive servers!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stopped here on a whim looking for a late lunch/early dinner. Upon my arrival there was no one there except a gentleman sitting at the bar. It quickly started filling up. I place my order with a very friendly waitress and everything started showing up in large proportions (even the soda in a huge mason “jug”). My waitress continually checked on me making sure I was ok and if I needed anything. Everything was very good. I was happy with my selection.