“YUMMY!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Marion, Indiana
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This restaurant is one of a kind! I love that it's locally owned and offers something different from the typical chain restaurant experience. The service has always been superb each time I've visited (which is a lot!) They really do take the time to make sure you're completely happy at Brook's Upper Crust. They have many items on their menu to suit any eater, but we've only had the pizza. And let me just say, it is WONDERFUL! It's always served fresh and cooked just perfectly! I guarantee you'll leave Brook's very happy!

• Visited March 2013

Byron, Michigan
“Best Pizza in 20 years!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ordered pizza to my hotel room and it was personally delivered by the owner in 20 minutes. I haven't had pizza this good in 20 years! There were lots of cheese and plenty of toppings. Can't wait to come back to Marion!

Marion, Indiana, United States
“Great Pizza Great Place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nice little place that overlooks the water at the Mississinewa Dam. The owner is so nice and makes sure everything is good. They are not skimpy with the ingredients on their pizzas, they are delicious!

Visited December 2012
Marion, Indiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The pizza is amazing and the staff is very friendly. If you don't like pizza they have many other options.

Visited December 2012
Thank . .
Marion
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I do not understand some peoples review..different tastes I guess. this is the best pizza ever...and they have a huge pizza like the old "Monster" which is thick and full of stuffing....This is an old fashioned good pizza, not like pappa johns or dominoes....their breadsticks are great too. they have prime rib on the weekend which is only until sold...it comes with a huge plate of salad and a super huge baking potatoe...The meal is enough to split between 2 people and my husband I are both big eaters. They also have subs and sandwhiches are excellent. I have been eating here since they open and it is one of my favorites. Brooks who owns the place is an awesome christian man and a lot of his family works there also.

• Visited November 2012